Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ever Wonder...

What GP looks like at 3 am?

Wonder no more!!





Clearly my favorite.
[click to enlarge. looks much more stunning against a white bground]



Rather fond of this one as well. :)
Mustang. And red. Only thing better is a black one. :)


Random alley full of tires


Up a pole


Don't ask.
You never know when you'll be inspired to lie in the sidewalk in the dead of night and take a photo of a shopping cart.
When it happens. . .
You'll just know



I liked how the white lit up and looked to be glowing.



Never seen this bridge so empty. And probably never will again.



If you're a Grants Pass-ian, you will appreciate these.

It's the climate, it is.

2 comments:

  1. those are awesome. You captured the night life well. I work graveyard and see these images every night when I get off work or take a lunch break on the roof of the office. It overlooks all of grants pass, the lights are amazing and the sound is so peaceful. not too many people know about this side of grants pass...or my secret hiding spot on the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now it's not a secret anymore! :) It is kind of a neat town, and I haven't spent a lot of time downtown this late at night. But I enjoyed it, and am planning to make it a more common occurrence. :)
    And thank you for commenting, and for the compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete