Thursday, December 3, 2009

Portrait Shoot...At night. Bit of a challenge.

Makes my job so easy. So simple to take nice pictures of such a beautiful girl!


Best one of the night




Probably not most peoples' favorite, but I really like this one.
It's mysterious and ethereal. Might be my favorite.



Smiley one!!



The essential and traditional brick wall shot



Kinda like the lighting


Close-up!



Going for eyelash shots


It was getting quite dark and we had to get pretty creative with the lighting...
So we went for dramatic!


I liked this one better upside down. :)



A silly one. For good measure.






I love the green in the background. This may be my other favorite shot.



It was a blast working with you, sweet girl!
We will have to try again with maybe just a little bit of sunlight! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment