Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Rest of Amanda's Portraits

3rd time's a charm!! We finally were able to do an entire portrait shoot without it being dark or raining! And we didn't have to run from any trains this time! Victory! :)
Although some little junior high boys informed us we were breaking the law, but in that case so were they. So, oh well.

So much fun working with you, babe! You know I'm always game if you wanna do it again sometime!




Walking off into the sunset







Don't know what provoked the silly head tilt. :)
Just her own innate silliness I presume!



I remember laughing at her on this one. I told her to look mad. :]




She actually is in this picture! I promise! :)




Stop!
...in the name of love!



I climbed up on the boxcar for this one.
We were really paranoid it was gonna start driving away spontaneously! :)
It didn't.







This time she climbed up on the boxcar.
It didn't pull away with her on it either.




A serious "into the sunset" photo




Your eyes look green here, Amanda! Wazzup with that?!



No comments:

Post a Comment